# (1)

Social icons







I don't think I'll ever get tired of discovering new upcycling ideas! So French Etsy shop Ma Chemise d'Homme was definitely love at first sight. 

I've seen many clever ways of upcycling men's shirts, but this brand strikes me as particularly original, as well as varied in terms of styles, ranging from the very cute to the smartly tailored!

Ma Chemise d'Homme ships worldwide from Grenoble, France via their Etsy shop.




No creo que me vaya a cansar nunca de descubrir nuevas ideas del upcycling! Así que la tienda francesa en Etsy Ma Chemise d'Homme, fue sin duda, amor a primera vista. 

He visto muchas maneras diferentes de reciclar camisas para hombres, pero esta marca me parece especialmente original y variada  respecto a sus estilos, que van desde el romántico hasta el muy elegante! 

Ma Chemise d'Homme envía en todo el mundo desde Grenoble, Francia a través de su tienda en Etsy.





Post a Comment

comment form

Copyright © 2015 by consciously sartorial. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...