# (1)

Social icons




I can hardly believe that a whole year has passed since I've started this blog - it's simply been an incredible journey! I think I've hardly ever had a year where I got to know so many inspiring people and projects, have learned so much so fast and felt so enthusiastic about something. But all of this would definitely not have been possible, if it hadn't been for all of you, dear Readers, who encouraged me to keep going thanks to your visits, likes, comments and encouragements! There are obviously a few people I'd like to thank in particular.

Casi no me lo puedo creer que todo un año ha pasado desde que he empezado este blog - simplemente ha sido un viaje increíble! Creo que casi nunca he tenido un año cuando conocí a tanta gente y proyectos inspiradores, ha aprendido tanto tan rápido y he sentido tanto entusiasmo para algo. Pero todo esto no habría sido posible, si no hubiera sido por todos de vosotros, queridos lectores, que me has motivado a seguir adelante gracias a vuestras visitas, me gustas, comentarios y animo! Obviamente, hay algunas personas que me gustaría dar las gracias en particular.


Special thanks go to... / Gracias a...

Juanma for being so supportive and encouraging and helping me a great deal with the translation of my posts at all hours of the day! Ana Cuadrado, por tu entusiasmo, ayuda en traducir y promover Consciously Sartorial y compartir tus opiniones. Cristina Counotte, por animarme, darme tus opiniones y promover este proyecto.

Gema Gomez y Slow Fashion Spain, por vuestro apoyo y por darme la oportunidad de formar parte del equipo de bloggers en modasostenible.org. Y a todas las personas inspiradoras que tenia el placer de conocer gracias a esta gran organización! 

Daniela Bovolenta, for doing an amazing job with her CONSCIOUS KIDS series, and of course her adorable daughter Clémence, our one and only model to date!

My teachers and class mates at CSM this summer, for your insights and continuing support online.


Charles Pinder, for your guidance with my initial editorials and for letting me have to opinion of someone who's not particularly into fashion.


Miguel Cruz Rodriguez, por su expertiza de informática en lanzar este blog y por tener tanta paciencia en contestar todas mis preguntas! 


And to all my friends who have spread the word about Consciously Sartorial, it meant a lot to me.


Y a todos mis amigos que me han ayudado a promover Consciously Sartorial, significo mucho para mi.



Your the best!


Post a Comment

comment form

Copyright © 2015 by consciously sartorial. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...