# (1)

Social icons






Maybe it's the fact that I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, but I really fancy a lazy weekend in bed, having pancakes, hot chocolates and reading a good book! The only thing is that my Pjs are looking a little shabby to be honest... so I had a little look around and found these lovely line by People Tree, all made from 100% fairtrade cotton by Assisi, a social enterprise in India. You can order the above nightwear at our usual 10% reader discount SART10 when shopping with People Tree online.


Happy weekend!


Tal vez sea el hecho de que no me sentido 100% esta semana, pero me apetece nada mas que un finde perezoso en la cama! Con panqueques, chocolates calientes y leer un buen libro. La única cosa es que mis pijamas están un poco viejos... así que busque un poco para unos nuevos y encontré esta simpática línea de People Tree, toda hecha de 100% algodón de comercio justo por Assisi, una empresa social en la India. Se puede pedir los pijamas de arriba a nuestro descuento de 10%, usando el código SART10 cuando compráis de la tienda online de People Tree.


Feliz fin de semana!


2 comments

  1. It's definitely all about cosying up at home for me at the moment! I love these PJ's they look so comfy. Have a lovely relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete

comment form

Copyright © 2015 by consciously sartorial. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...