Consciously Sartorial A/W 2015 Edit: Kids16 Oct 2015
As autumn is upon us and winter only around the corner it is that time of the year again... swapping the wardrobe over from spring/summer clothes to autumn/winter clothes.
This means trying, fitting and unfitting, with a not so happy Clémence...
Unseemly clothes will be handed down to second hand stores and or re-used in our household for e.g. cleaning cloths, stuffing for cushions etc.
Then I create a list of the items needed for Clémence. This year we are in need of a pair of boots, trainers, some knits and plenty of tights and socks!
I usually surf on the internet and start my search with my favorite online kids clothes shops, such as Mama Owl, Mini Rodini and Gray Label.
Here are a few boards I've put together for this year's sustainable A/W 2015 kids' collection - enjoy!
1. Dress Stella McCartney Kids / 2. Tent Holi Moli, NL / 3. Trainers Mini Rodini, Sweden / 4. Nudie Jeans, Sweden /
5. Teething toy Katty Market, Ukraine
1. Baby sweater Mama Owl, UK / 2. Cardigan Macarons, Germany / 3. Sweater Babaa, Spain / 4. Playsuit Misha & Puff, US /
5. Felt rings Knitty Vet, US
5. Jumpsuit Gray Label, NL
1. Leggings Mingo Kids, Denmark / 2. Baby winter boots Mini Rodini, Sweden / 3. Panda combo Popupshop, Denmark / 4. Penguin Leggings Diapers & Milk, France/Portugal / 5. Trainers Veja, France/Brasil
5. Shoes Easy Peasy, France
All images via brands mentioned.